Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Artist that I have met

First up is my cusin Anthony, who is 14 years old and almost taller than me. He likes to draw and make up different characters and then put them in a foreign land. An example would be a samurai and a big city like New York. I asked him why he loves to draw, and he told me that "its just a part of me and helps me express how he feel. i sometimes feel so out of place in this family." That some deep stuff.



This here is my cusin C.J. and he is a shoe designer. He stays up for hours at a time drawing different backgrounds and other colorful designs on all types of shoes. When I asked him what drove him to just one day start designing shoes, he said" Man I dont know zae, I was just bored one day and started drawing; the next thing i know im looking down at my creation and I felt good about it so I kept on designing just to satisfy myself."
Norman, another cusin that lives to draw. Didnt get to enter view.


No comments:

Post a Comment